Concrete Bases For Machinery & Equipment
Thomas Percy Limited undertake construction of reinforced concrete bases, to accommodate new machinery or heavy plant.
These bases are designed to suit the loadings imposed by the equipment, machinery or plant. Our sequence of operations are :
- Diamond cutting to facilitate removal of the existing concrete floor areas.
- Removal of the existing concrete.
- Excavation to the required depth within the subfloor and removal of spoil.
- Installation of designed rebar or steel fabric reinforcement.
- Casting of designed mix concrete, placed via mobile pump.
With over 30 years experience in groundwork construction in the midlands, you can call us with confidence and rely upon our expertise for advice and assistance.